The 4-hour work week by Timothy Ferriss
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
Join Tim Ferriss as he teaches you:
– How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want?
– How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs?
– How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist?
– How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and freuent “mini-retirements”?
– What the crucial difference is between absolute and relative income?
There are no reviews yet.